RHRC General Policies
- All programs require pre-registration unless otherwise noted.
- No phone-in registrations will be accepted.
- All fees are to be paid at time of registration.
- Classes are filled on a first come, first served basis.
- RHRC has the right to cancel any class or program
- If a program is cancelled, participants will be notified and fees refunded or credited per the RHRC Program Cancellation Policy.
- All refunds will be at the discretion of RHRC.
- Late Registration will be subject to Late Registration Fees. No exceptions.
- All athletic participants must play in their age divisions. Exceptions may be granted for coaching conveniences.
- All programs have open enrollment unless deadline is posted.
- All registration must go through the RHRC Office or through RHRC Online Registration. No payment and registrations will be made directly to the class instructors, except Taekwondo.
- Senior Citizens age 60 and older will receive a 10% discount on all RHRC programs.
Program Cancellation Policy
Participants may cancel or withdraw from any program 2 business days prior to the program start date. All refunds requested by the participant will be charged a $5 REFUND FEE that will be deducted automatically from the refund amount.
Any cancellation request with less than the proper 2 business day notice will be at the discretion of the Program Director or Superintendent of Recreation for the Rose Hill Recreation Commission.
Rose Hill Recreation Commission Scholarship Policy
Rose Hill Recreation Commission provides scholarship opportunities due to economic hardship for youth participants residing in the U.S.D. 394 boundaries. All requests are confidential. Proof of hardship is required.
The following policies apply to the RHRC Scholarship program.
- If scholarship applicants are on the free or reduced lunch program with U.S.D. 394 and reside in the USD 394 District boundaries then they qualify for the following scholarship with Rose Hill Recreation Commission.
- 80% discount for up to a maximum of 4 programs per season for each child.
- Participant’s parent/guardian will be responsible for the remaining 20% of regular and late fees for the scholarship programs. There is a minimum participation fee of $5 if the 20% is less than the minimum charge.
- Programs with an activity fee of $60 or greater will not be eligible for scholarship.
- All participant fees are due at the time of registration.